Thursday, January 8, 2009

CHRISTMAS

Sorry, it took me so long to write again, school has been hectic. For those of you who didn't know i spent my Christmas w/ the rest of the younger kids in my family. It involved a lot of reading, completing puzzles, and above all relaxing. We got to go caroling in a semi-jewish neighborhood. I was amazed at how many people sat there in plain sight watching tv and decided not to open the door and at least take a plate of cookies. Here are a couple of the very few pics from the break. It was difficult considering my fam isn't the most photogenic of people.




Here is a lovely pic of my sis and her recently (to me) highlighted hair.








Jon makin faces at the camer







Occasionally when the other kids were reading i would get bored and attempt to take various posed shots. well it did do its job to entertain me.







Here is another of my brothers working on the puzzle that I believe Jamie had received for Christmas.







For my birthday we went to Body Worlds which was absolutely amazing. I can't imagine how much work it was to separate every muscles and keep the whole body intact. In other words its super easy to make a mistake when dissecting and those bodies were perfectly prepared. Although the idea that our bodies can be plasticized is kinda creepy and weird. After that we went home and relaxed till midnight and had root beer floats as an alternative beverage to bring in the new year.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys had a good christmas together!! Happy 'Late' Birthday! What kind of classes are you taking now?

    ReplyDelete